Young Rangers Award 2020 Terms & Conditions
- This award is the initiative of North York Moors National Park Trust (Reg. Charity no. 1170387) northyorkmoorstrust.uk
- The nominee must be under the age of 21 years at midnight on the closing day of the awards Monday 30 March 2020.
- Nominations can be either for yourself or another person.
- Nominations should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the online nomination form northyorkmoorstrust.uk/young-ranger-award. Please fill in the form as fully as you can, to give us as much information as possible when we assess your nomination.
- Nominations can also be sent by post. Please print out the nomination form and post the completed form back to us. If you cannot print the form, please write giving us as much detail as you are able, including full contact details for yourself and the person you are nominating. This will help us, if needed, to contact you or the nominee for further information. Please post to;
Young Rangers Award
c/o The North York Moors National Park Trust
The Old Vicarage
- When nominating please give the person’s full contact details including name, address, email and phone number, and age (if known). If they are under 18 please include their parent’s contact details and/or details of any relevant school or organisation.
- You can nominate as many people as you like. Please complete a separate form for each nomination.
- We will make every effort to contact all entries soon after the closing date of midnight on Monday 30 March 2020.
- The North York Moors National Park Trust will not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to Internet, telephone or postal problems however caused.
- The judges will be drawn from the Trustees who will shortlist and interview the best entries. and their decision is final. A press release will be issued naming the finalists.
- The North York Moors National Park Trust has the right to disqualify entries that don’t contain the information requested on the nomination form.
- The Awards are not open to employees of the National Park Authority or their families.
- The nominee has to be based in the UK.
- Nominees will be contacted after shortlisting and their permission obtained to proceed further if not already given.